Methodist Chapel

Methodist Chapel
Primitive Methodist Chapel

A Primitive Methodist chapel was believed to have been sold in 1898 to the Church of England and moved from a site south of Micheldever Station crossroads to Andover Road, where it became St Andrew’s church. 


It was demolished in the 1970s. (Photo: Wally Smart Collection)

Overtton Road
Overtton Road

Methodist Chapel - Photo: Wally Smart Collection

press to zoom
Overtton Road
Overtton Road

Methodist Chapel - Photo: Wally Smart Collection

press to zoom
1/1