Waterloo Cottages 1920s
Research has not been fully done on Waterloo Cottages, so updates will be added in the future.
The row of 5 cottages were built in 1815, the year of the Battle of Waterloo, hence the name. They are timber-framed with a brick infill and a thatched roof.
The well is now covered over, but the octagonal chimneys remain.
Waterloo Cottages possibly Hazel Day's Mother